TASIS is India’s premier Shariah advisory institution in the field of Finance. It derives strength from its deep-rooted belief in Shariah values and the commitment of its people to Shariah in letter and spirit. It is proud to have some of the internationally renowned Shariah scholars on its Shariah Advisory Board. Its Shariah scholars are known for their pragmatic but firm approach towards Shariah and its application in day-to-day life.
As a Shariah Advisory firm specializing in Islamic Finance, our only focus is to provide expert guidance and consultancy services to clients seeking financial solutions that adhere to the Shariah principles. We do not engage in investment advisory or trading activities. Our core mission is to ensure that our clients' financial decisions and transactions are compliant with Islamic principles and free from any prohibited elements, such as interest (riba), uncertainty (gharar), and unjust exploitation (maysir).
TASIS strives for quality in its work seeking to deliver value and excellence to its clients. This approach has helped TASIS earn many prestigious clients in India without diluting its credibility and reputation for adhering to Shariah principles. As a result it is now well-recognized both within the country and abroad as a reliable provider of Shariah advisory services.
The aim of TASIS is to help Indian corporates and entrepreneurs to realize their commercial potential while following Shariah principles in the truest sense. It also advocates and works towards increased business interactions and seeks to promote contacts and joint ventures between India and global Islamic finance markets.
* To establish in India an institutional framework which will provide the lay public, professional investors and Corporates authentic Shariah guidance and assistance in operationalizing the same.
* To set practicable Shariah compliant standards and elaborate Shariah compliant financial structures in different business spheres.
* To educate society of the beneficial effects of adopting Shariah Finance principles and practices and work towards the general acceptance of the same.
To become the leading provider in India of Shariah advice and Shariah investment solutions in terms of:
• compliance with Shariah,
• innovativeness in product structuring,
• responsiveness to client needs, and
• range of clientele